INC Full Form Friends, in this article, we’ll look at the full form of the INC. Following the 1857 uprising against British authority, a slew of new political groups arose. These political parties began as national groups, but their agendas shifted to the regional level. These parties were only interested in fixing local problems.
On the other hand, the British government was passing such laws one after the other, demonstrating the British dictatorship. The countrymen’s rage was escalating at the same time. In such a setting, an organization that became a national organization and battled British domination in their language was needed, and INC was born.
INC full form
“Incorporated” is the full form of INC. An incorporated corporation is a legal entity distinct from the person or persons who formed it. “Incorporation” is the process by which a company becomes a corporation, allowing it to use the letters “Inc” or “Incorporated” after its name. The corporation, as a legal entity, is responsible for its obligations and earnings taxes, and it can also raise funds by selling stock.
Even after the death of a director or the sale of stock, a corporation can continue to exist. In India, a corporation with a name ending in “Inc” cannot be formed. Section 4(1)(a) of the Companies Act 2013 (Section 13 of the Companies Act 1956) requires the company’s memorandum to include the following information:
- In the case of a public limited corporation, the business’s name with the words “Limited” at the end; and
- In the case of a Private Limited Company, “Private Limited (Private Limited)”.
Companies registered for charitable purposes under section 8 of the 2013 Act are exempt from the foregoing restrictions (Section 25 of the 1956 Act).
What exactly is INC?
When founding a business, the owner can choose between forming a partnership, a corporation, a sole proprietorship, or a limited liability company (LLC). Only a corporation’s unit is a different legal entity from the other structures outlined above. Before making a decision, we should weigh the many benefits and drawbacks of incorporation.
When the letter “Inc” appears after a firm’s name, it indicates that the company has been incorporated. Apart from that, there are additional abbreviations that can be put after the firm name. The shortened form of an incorporated company is Inc.
Any incorporated firm or corporation’s legal entity is distinct from the individual or individuals who make up its membership. The firm’s director and chief buy shares in the company and take on operational tasks, whereas incorporation limits a person’s liability in the event of a lawsuit. INC Complete Form
Corporations operate as legal entities that are responsible for their debts or debts, pay taxes only on their benefits, and may sell stock to raise funds when needed. After selling a stock or a director, any corporation can continue to operate as a unit. Any corporation is founded by the state’s rules and laws by filing articles of incorporation and submitting an application to the secretary of state.
- INC was founded in 1885 by former British officer A.O. Hume (A.O.Hume).
- There were also disagreements among academics who were opposed to the INC because it was founded by a British officer.
- These divisions were also warranted because Indians were suspicious of any British attempts to overthrow British power.
- At the same time, G.K.Gokhale Ji proposed the theory that if this organization had not been started by the British, the British would have fully suppressed the party.
- G.K.Gokhale Ji was regarded as Mahatma Gandhi’s ideological master. As a result, we can claim that the nationalists founded INC with the assistance of A.O. Hume.
- The major motivation for the INC’s creation was to oppose British rule.
- INC began as a non-profit organization, but after India gained independence from British rule, it became the country’s most powerful political party.
- The Congress had its inaugural four-day session in Mumbai on December 28, 1885, under the chairmanship of attorney W.C. Banerjee.
- This conference was originally scheduled to take place in Poona, but due to cholera outbreaks at the time, the venue had to be shifted, and the first session was conducted at Tejpal Sanskrit College.
- In the first session, 72 political workers from all of India’s provinces took part.
- Social workers, journalists, and attorneys were the majority of those who attended the gathering. This gathering, however, did not include any female activists.
- The second session of the party was held in Kolkata exactly a year later, on December 27, 1886.
- Dadabhai Naoroji, who previously led the Indian National Association, presided over the INC’s second session.
- Between 1892 and 1895, Dadabhai Naoroji was the first Indian to be elected to the British House Commons Parliament.
Congress Party’s President
- Acharya Kripalani was appointed President of the Congress after India’s independence in 1947.
- There have been around 60 party presidents in the Congress party’s 136-year history.
- Rahul Gandhi was elected President of the Congress Party in 2017. However, following the party’s crushing defeat in the general elections in 2019, Rahul resigned as president.
- Sonia Gandhi is now serving as the party’s president. Sonia Gandhi has been the President of Congress for nearly 20 years, even before this.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Ji and Dr. Manmohan Singh Ji are two such leaders who served as prime ministers while not being party presidents.
A few more crucial aspects of INC
- After the country gained independence, INC was in charge of the country’s power for many years. According to the statistics, the Congress party has produced the majority of the country’s Prime Ministers.
- Due to numerous disputes inside the INC, its key leaders have created their political parties.
- He was accused of breaching discipline after Prime Minister Indira Gandhi proclaimed an Emergency in the country in 1975. He got kicked out of the party in such a situation.
- Mrs. Indira Gandhi went on to create a new political party. Which was given the name Congress? (I). Which candidate’s election emblem was a paw of the hand?
- Even after Sardar Patel’s death and Mahatma Gandhi’s assassination, the party remained steadfast.
- Under the leadership of Jawaharlal Nehru, the party scored a resounding victory in the first legislative elections after independence. Until 1967, the party’s winning face remained a punishment on its head.
The country now has seven prime ministers, thanks to Congress. which are listed below:
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
- Nanda Gulzarilal
- Shastri, Lal Bahadur
- Indira Gandhi
- Rajiv Gandhi
- PV Narasimha Rao
- Dr. Manmohan Singh