KPCC Full Form Friends, in this article, we’ll look at the full form of the KPCC. The Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee (or Karnataka PCC) is the Karnataka unit of the Indian National Congress. Its headquarters are located on Queens Road in Bangalore, at the Congress Bhawan.
KPCC Full Form
KPCC full form is Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee. It is the Karnataka state unit of the Indian National Congress (INC). DK Shivakumar is the president of the Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee in 2021, while L Narayana is the general secretary (KPCC). Congress Bhawan, Queens Road, Bangalore is where the organization’s headquarters are located.
KPCC: Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee
What exactly is KPCC?
KPCC in its entire form Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) The Indian National Congress (INC) has a state section called Karnataka. DK Shivakumar is the president of the Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee in 2021, while L Narayana is the general secretary (KPCC). Congress Bhawan, Queens Road, Bangalore is where the organization’s headquarters are located.
- Former Union Railways Minister Mallikarjun Kharge, Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha
- Former Karnataka minister of energy, former minister of water resources, former minister of medical education, and current KPCC President D. K. Shivakumar
- Former Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah and former Deputy Chief Minister Siddaramaiah
- Y Sayeed Ahmed, Karnataka Congress Committee General Secretary (1996-2003); Minority Department Chairman (2015–2021).
- Former Deputy Chief Minister of Karnataka, Former Home Minister of Karnataka, and Former President of KPCC, G. Parameshwara
- Former Karnataka Chief Minister and Union Cabinet Minister Veerappa Moily
- Former President of the KPCC and former Minister of Food and Civil Supplies Dinesh Gundu Rao
Some Other KPCC Full Forms
- Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee is a political party in Kerala.
- Centenary Center at King’s Park
- Compton Crips Kelly Park
- Pastoral Counseling Center of Kanawha
- Perinatal Community Collaboratives in Kansas
- Pico Cycling Club of Killington
- Knox Critical Communications Platform
- Portland Cement Company of Kuwait